2012年10月25日星期四

Afternoon tea meet-up with Lovely Thai lolita- Mint Chan

Today I have a lovely post about my meet up with sweet, lovely Thai lolita- Mint Chan.
Recently, I had short trip to Thailand Bangkok and I had a chance to arrange a meet-up with beautiful Thai lolita-Mint Chan.

I really love Mint's style and I admire is her attitude to lolita fashion. She custom made her bedroom into Angelic Pretty Shop style. Which I really totally admire of, I wish I could live in it. Also she always make sure she has perfect coordination so when she gets her dress, she will think over and over, try to match with every details from head to toe before she puts them on and step out of her door.

This is the attitude that I should learn from, I have to admit that sometimes I got lazy so I put on my dress with anything handy and I even wear them with barely any make up on. (Only with basic foundation, eyeline and lipstick).

Since lolita is a minor fashion so every time when we put on our lolita dress and step outside the door, each of us represent the lolita fashion, and I wouldn't want anyone to misunderstand lolita is a sloppy, funny fashion.

I think she has very similar taste as me. When we talked about what prints we actually owned and like. I found out that we both own exactly same prints. However, even though we have same prints but she always manage to add a bit of "Mint Chan" essence into it. That's her style.




I really looking forward to meet Mint Chan personally. What's more, i have selected the White And Bordeaux Cotton Stand Collar Bandage Sweet Lolita Dress, which i like the best. The afternoon tea took place at  Author's Lounge at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

I am so glad that I have a chance to meet and talked about so many lolita stuff with Mint chan. It's a wonderful trip for me.


没有评论:

发表评论