2012年11月18日星期日

Lolita Challenge Day Three


1. I hate red- This is actually just a joke between my friends and I. Red happens to be my least favorite colour so sometimes my friends will ask me "How do you feel about red?" and I'll say, in a pouty valley girl voice, "I hate red!". I only dislike fire engine red though, I love wine colour!
 2. Bobs with ponytails- I don't get those wigs that have long, full, curly clip on ponytails but just a bob hair cut for a base. They look so funky from the back.
3. Unlucky packs- I love lucky packs because you get a lot of value for your money but I really dislike when brands put really awful stuff in there. Most of the time you get a decent haul but sometimes you get a monstrous collection!
4. When things wear out- I understand the concept of wear and tear but I really dislike items breaking when you pay so much money for them. Recently a pair of my Putumayo socks got a hole in the toe and I was like "oh hell no!". I sewed them so, so hardcore, like three times better than they probably needed to be sewn.
5. Prints growing on you- I often have this problem. I'll see a print that is up for reserve on a brand website but I won't think too much of it. When the reserves are closed and I see what the dress looks like on people I often fall in love with it, it's so obnoxious because by that time there's no way to buy the item.
6. Sold out items- Brands stock a ridiculously low amount of dresses. I understand why they do it but it makes buying clothing really stressful. I wish they would restock items like mainstream stores.
7. Massive head eating bows- The really, really, unnecessarily large ones just don't flatter anyone. If it's bigger than my skull I'm not going to wear it.
8. Wearing different socks/shoes- I guess it's an OTT trend to wear different coloured shoes and socks but I'm really not a fan of the look. Look at the 0.35inch High Heel 0.2inch Platform Pink PU Lolita Shoes and I like the shoes very much.


9. Photoshoots at meetups- When I go to a meet up I like to take photos but I really am not comfortable with full on photoshoots. If I'm going to have professional pictures taken of me I don't want it to be right after I've finished roller skating or eating!
10. Weird material- Bodyline does this a lot. They make really cute designs but choose to use the strangest material ever. Their latest blouses are so lovely but they're all made of polyester!
Bonus: I really didn't like making this list, I don't like to dwell on negative things!

没有评论:

发表评论