2012年12月25日星期二

casual Lolita style for daily wear


Today I'm being lazy. Not working nor meeting my friend. So I thought maybe I should update my blog.
As I mentioned before, I wear Lolita as daily basis. I will only wear something normal when I'm meeting my client. I even wear Lolita to meet my parents in law. Although they were shocked when they first saw me in Lolita. But now they love my style!!!
How did I do it? Let me teach you. First, started with something more casual. Maybe added one or two pieces of Lolita items. Gradually increase the items until your parents or friends or mother in law accepted your style.
For myself, as much as I want to wear a full gear of Lolita, I know how other people judge us by our appearance .
So usually I would tune down a bit when I wear Lolita to buy grocery at local supermarket.
This is one of example of my casual Lolita style.
For my daily wear. I'm wearing one of most common color -BLACK!


Look at this Black Bows Ruffles Cotton Gothic Lolita Dress, it is one of my likes from ocrun.com.

Yes, you probably realized the word "ocrun.com". I love ocrun stuff. One of the reason they carries different size and some of the item such as blouse and cardigan are quite well made and useful.

So you don't have to spend tone of money on brand dress but you can still be a nice lolita.


没有评论:

发表评论