2013年2月27日星期三

School occupies 83% of my brain

So, on monday I went to school in lolita. (the first day of school) This may not seem that *awe inspiring* But it was the first day of school AND it was the first time I had not been forced into a uniform in order to recieve education. (Yay public school) I wore a new vivcore shirt I'm in love with (reveiw upcoming,) over a jsk to give the appearance of a skirt, no petticoat just 'cause I didn't want to deal with that the first day, and some simple flats.
Florida, being the brutal death pit that florida always is, was extremely hot, but so worth it. So I went to all my classes without a single hitch and a few compliments (woo). So, after experiencing loli school life up close and personal (I wore it on friday too, and I looked cute, but no pictures of either excursion. boo.) I have a few things to bring your loli and school lives a little closer.

    Wear your less important loli to school. Good stuf in those kind of situations always gets ruined by a stain of some sort. (such as Sweet Cotton Black and White School Lolita Suit )

    Cuteify your school supplies- pink notebooks, quill pens, I have some older (not that great) articles on the subject.
    Same goes for your lunch- heart shaped sandwiches, pack litle baked goods in there, edible glitter (IT EXISTS), and cute little containers are all good ways to make your lunch a little sweeter.....loli lunch!!
    At least in the first week you'll be signing things a lot-- Perfect your signature. Never underestimate the power of a fancy signature.
    Perfume your turn-in papers and suprise the teacher. (a la Legally Blond?)**
    Use every oportunity to expound on your love of Lolita. By the end of the year, your English teacher will know as much about the fashion as you do.
    Have something fancy for breakfast before you come to school. Something simple like strawberry crepes can be prepared the night before and just put together the morning of.
    Always pack backup clothes just in case. (That's true for most people)


没有评论:

发表评论