2013年3月8日星期五

An Unforgettable Day


This past weekend (I think it was last weekend lol) with a carpool with a few loli friends, I was able to go to a lolita tea party. I had so much fun and met a few lolitas and were able to converse more with others. There were games and such and it was really such a blast.

There were so many pastries. Even after these were done, there was more, then cake, then PIZZA!!! Oh gawd, I can't even describe how happy my tummy was that day. It was such a fun meet. I hope there will be more in the future, and I hope I'll be free that weekend... lately school is slowly consuming what little social life i have left (if I ever had one to begin with)

We also played some games at the meet and I must admit, I failed at the games we played lol. However they were still kind enough to give me this bow!
I think I got the bear because of my outfit that day lol.

After the tea party, I went to a Diamond event, which was super fun! By then I had changed my clothes. I worn the Cotton Red Sash Checked Cloth Classic Lolita Dress.I had loads of fun!


Although school has been consuming most of my social life and free time, I really like to do that. ^^

没有评论:

发表评论